Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

MY GROCERY LIST






I hate grocery shopping!


I'm sure it's because it's so expensive and the cheap food is the food that makes you fat!

Okay, enough of my problems. I've decided to write a grocery list. I have sort of a rough draft and wanted to go to all the stores (Whole Foods, Kroger, Meijer, Target) in the area and put a price on things. I am also going to start using coupons as much as I can to save more money. I am going to post my grocery list. It is not complete and I am not a vegetarian or on a diet.

Although, I am considering becoming a vegetarian.

Here it goes...

Fruits              

Apples
Oranges
Grapefruit
Kiwi
Strawberry
Grapes
Avocado
Tomato
Coconut
Peach
Pear
Mango
Banana

Vegetables

Amaranth
Broccoli
Celery
Lettuce
Spinach
Kale
Peas
Asparagus
Carrot
Artichoke
Black beans
Green beans
Onions (chives, garlic) (joint lubricant)
Sweet Potatoes
Peppers (all)

Herbs/Spices

Basil (anti-bacterial capabilities, treat constipation, cramps, colds, indigestion )
Cilantro
Dill
Lemon Grass (digestion, relaxation, constipation, acne, rough skin..)
Oregano
Parsley ( relaxes stiff muscles, flushes excess fluid, control blood pressure)
Rosemary ( improves memory, mood elevator, migraine help,
Sage (helps w/ allergies, anti bacterial inflammatory, digestion)
Thyme ( cleanse organs, helps PMS symptoms)
Garlic ( anti bacterial inflammatory, detoxification ,weight management)
Turmeric ( weight management, immune booster
Cayenne pepper
Cumin (anemia fighter,
Lime ( relieves constipation,
Cinnamon
Ginger
Lemon

Meat/Poultry/Protein fats

Chicken
Turkey
Fish (Salmon, Tuna, Tilapia, Swai)
Shrimp
Tofu
Veggie Burgers
Eggs
Almonds
Pecans
Pistachios
Walnuts
Peanut butter (real)
Whey protein powder strawberry/vanilla
Genisoy natural protein powder


Grains/Cereal/Rice

Whole grain waffles
whole wheat flour
granola
Quinoa
Brown rice
Whole grain steel oats
Special K almond cereal
Greek Yogurt

Oils/Dressing

Olive Oil
Canola Oil
Apple Cider Vinegar ( thermogenic)
Low fat  Balsamic Vinaigrette 
Low fat Caesar
Coconut oil

Liquids

Water
Almond Milk
Green Tea
Crystal Light

Enjoyment

Skinny Pop Popcorn (don’t eat the whole bag in one serving)
Multi Grain/Sweet Potato chip (Food Should Taste Good)



Still in Progress, but this is typically what you will find in my kitchen...

What's in your kitchen???


No comments:

Post a Comment