Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

NEW GYM CLOTHES!






Ahh, we meet again. I do apologize for my long disappearances. Between work and the military, my camera barely has time to come out the bag. I have been wanting to simply write to you. I think I might make an inspiration/motivation blog for those interested. It will be long, detailed posts about certain life situations that we all go through and how I think we handle them versus how we should handle them. I don't want to take away from my book series but I want so badly to share with you the many thoughts I have.

I promised to show you my latest workout/relax gear. So here it is, minus some. I am in the process of moving so a lot of things are packed, including some of my new workout clothes. I got the little booty shorts! Yes! I will explain why it's important that we own a few of those and get ourselves comfortable to run/walk in public. While I love my legs/butt and have a fairly toned stomach (most days), I am not comfortable wearing just a sports bra but that is my goal.

I haven't been working out as much because I'm planning a 34-days of fitness plan. The fun starts Saturday! Don't be alarmed, rest is important. I will be working out everyday but some days will be less intense. Clean eating is a must during this process! This is a no-bull time period which is why I chose July. While it's busy because I'm moving and have other personal things going on, It's my only month off from the military. My months are only getting more hectic after July.

I will try my very hardest to post everyday! Most of the time I am alone so I have nobody to take pictures or record. I know, it sucks. I am really going to beg people to be by my side during this journey so you all can see the before and after and really see what I do and how it works.

p.s my friend got "Insanity" so expect some insane posts!

Stay encouraged! Failure is not moving!


No comments:

Post a Comment