Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 1: 3-Day Cleanse




My groceries for today and the next two days! Yes, this my cleanse. It's not the best or the most accurate but I've seen it work. I did it a few years back with my very good friend who was experimenting with the Medical Weight-Loss Program. I don't eat red meat but I will during this cleanse. Honestly, there isn't all that much I need to cleanse ( my healthy eating is a lifestyle). While I'm away training though, I can't control what the Army decides to feed me and I usually have to eat a lot of what I don't eat if I want to maintain. I would pass out if I didn't eat the food they give me.

So after my training, I didn't want to go grocery shopping because I'm going to be moving in a day or so. So I was basically eating fast-food, snacks or not eating at all these last few days. I pizza, cookies, candy...everything I don't eat. So as a punishment to myself for not keeping my discipline in check, I am going to do this very depressing 3-day cleanse.

It consists of water, eggs and half of an orange ( I use grapefruit too) for breakfast. Lunch is water, green vegetables, the other half of your fruit and red meat. Eat as much as you want until you are full. Dinner is the same as lunch, minus the fruit. <------The most depressing 3 days ever!

Basically, drink water, eat green vegetables and red meat until you dispose of all the unhealthy foods you decided to stuff yourself with lately. I bet you I won't eat any pizza/cookies again. That is unless I end up losing 20lbs that I don't want to lose.

I will also start my consistent workout schedule today. I did my workout this morning and will do another if I have time after work. Two workouts a day are not required, I just have to feel any down time I have and prefer to feel it getting in better shape.

Good luck with your experiments or new lifestyles!

p.s Keep a smile on!

No comments:

Post a Comment