Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 4: Can't stop running!








I've been waking up every morning and making it my business to run! I love it! It's a total body workout and it just makes your whole day better. I wish I had time to go to the gym but the way my schedule is set up....

Real quick, remember to keep your abs tight! I usually wear a waist slimmer belt to keep my abs compressed but it gets so sweaty I haven't been using it lately. I've mastered the technique of keeping my abs tight during my run so I don't need it as much. It's still good to shed the excess water weight.

Don't forget to stretch! I did one day and I'm still feeling the pain days later. It's important to stretch before and after so you don't hurt your muscles.

Drinking water is also a part of the healing process!

I wanted to show you how my stomach looks on a "fat day" and I will keep you updated on the process of better slim days.

Have a great productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment