Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

The Best Meal of the day




As you may know if you have been keeping up with my habits, I stopped eating bread a while ago. I cut out break and dairy for about a month. Some things I learned I couldn't live without. Yogurt, being a tasteful, healthy snack was put back on the menu. I still only drink Almond Milk (not dairy) and it tastes great with everything! As far as the bread deal goes, I decided to find a healthy bread and incorporate it into my life by monitoring what times of day I eat it and how often.

I read that we should eat bread around dinner time because it allows our bodies to stay full for a longer period of time and we won't wake up hungry. Personally, I don't like to feel fat before I lay down so I eat my bread early in the day. I don't always have an ideal time for lunch so I like to eat a big breakfast just in case I can't have a real lunch due to my work schedule.

Ezekiel bread is sprouted grain bread that provide a complete source of protein. The way I see it, bread with a bible verse on it is heaven sent. :) This bread has all 18 of our amino acids, increased vitamins and minerals too!  What I love is that it doesn't have what I try to stay away from. Ezekiel bread doesn't contain anything artificial. No flour, no GMO's and no refined sugars. It also comes in different flavors! You can find this bread in the freezer in the organic section of your grocery store.

I drink water with a cap full or more of apple cider vinegar and a slice of lemon. Studies have shown that vinegar helps you feel full even longer than bread. I add lemon for flavor and it's a great way to detox your system as well.

Also, I have to have my berries! They also help you feel full because they are full of antioxidants and water! They help you to lose weight among many other things.

If you're paying attention, all food that help you lose weight are healthy and help you "feel full" which means you should probably invest in healthy foods that you can benefit from.

Stay encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment