Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 3! Hard Body









I have not been updating this as I should! Besides me moving and working, I have to get better. I haven't even told you how the 3-day cleanse went. Long story short, I hated it! I did 1.  5 days because I hate red meat and it was so boring.

I finally had time to go grocery shopping and spent $200 and didn't get everything! I will starting cooking and posting as soon as I'm done unpacking my house, right now I cook but it's really fast and last minute.

I was doing Jillian Michaels "Hard Body" DVD in my living room in this post. Just to show you don't need to go anywhere to get a workout in. It was fun and tiring. I did level 2 but level 1 is just as hard.

I hope you all are getting your workouts in and eating clean to the best of your abilities.

Get fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment